First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List 8 random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I’ve twice played in National chess finals. Admittedly I was 9 and 11, but hey, I’m proud.
- I love living where I live. I moved down about 2 years ago, away from the ustle of London life where I grew up. People regularly ask when we’ll be coming back, assuming this is only a temporary phase. They’re wrong.
- I run a Ten Tors team- one of the best events for young people in our modern, risk-averse world. I’m proud to say I used to climb trees and then fall out of them. I still do, actually.
- I’m a huge Liverpool fan
- I’m not a very good surfer, but I still try to get out in the water as much as I can. There are very few feelings like catching a great wave.
- I love cooking, and do most of the cooking at home
- I only made my first PowerPoint presentation 3 years ago
- My favourite author is Terry Pratchet- he’s a fantastic philosopher, and so underrated, simply because he writes fantasy stories!
So now it's my turn to tag- which I don't really like doing, as, having been so slow, most of the people I work with have already been tagged!! But anyway, here goes... (and yes, I'll soon find out if they read my blog, because I'll leave it to the power of the aggregator to tell them!